6.6.09

2656 - CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND, UK

2656 - Institute of Time Travel, Bohemia, NY - Back in the 27th Century. Survived debriefing (interrogation). Can't wait to get out of here! 4:34 PM Apr 4th from web

2656-Thanks to Twitter's new tool, I can post blogs from the Victorian Age to the 27th Century. No time period in between can see my blogs.5:06 PM Apr 4th from web

2656 - Wouldn't it be a total disaster if people in the past, like 21st Century could see these? Institute would probably "erase" Twitter.5:08 PM Apr 4th from web

Checked to see if Dr. Matilda Warwick in 2656. She's still in 1100's. I haven't seen her in 6 months. Miss her dreadfully. Really nice lady.6:19 PM Apr 4th from web

2656 - Catching late transport at Rudolph Giuliani Airport to London. Should be there in an hour. Will be good to get back to Cambridge.9:01 PM Apr 4th from web

**************************************************
Stonewoodforge@Wendell_Howe I bet time just flies for a guy like you9:05 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Stonewoodforge Auctually I find time seems to drag in the 27th Century. Victorian Age far more interesting. Can't wait to get back.9:29 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to Stonewoodforge

Stonewoodforge@Wendell_Howe the commute must be killer9:34 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Stonewoodforge I dare say, the hour trip from New York to London takes longer than the trip from the 2600's to the 1800's.9:38 PM Apr 4th from web in reply to Stonewoodforge
************************************************

2656 - Cambridge. Visited parents. Want to know when I'm going to give up time travel, settle down & become history professor. Not again!6:01 PM Apr 5th from web

2656 - Back at my attic digs just off Cambridge campus. Nice old Victorian house makes me feel at home. Have a spot of tea then off to bed.10:25 PM Apr 5th from web

2656 - Only been back to the 27th Century two days and I already miss the Victorian Age. Miss the invigorating London smog of the time.10:29 PM Apr 5th from web

************************************************
gregory_frost@Wendell_Howe That back and forth must cause massive whiplash. Is there also an equivalent to jet lag?6:05 AM Apr 6th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@gregory_frost Is there a time travel jet lag? I think so. I dress, talk & think Victorian & no longer fit into 2600's. Hard on social life.7:31 AM Apr 6th from web in reply to gregory_frost

gregory_frost@Wendell_Howe Language barrier would be my problem. I expect there's been another vowel shift in the meantime.6:43 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
************************************************

2656- I have smallest office at Cambridge. Originally was janitor's closet, until he needed more storage for robots. Well, hardly ever here.8:00 AM Apr 6th from web

2656-Cambridge. The History Faculty Building is all glass. How did I wind up with only office without a window? Nice plaque on door though.8:01 AM Apr 6th from web

2656 Cambridge-Guest lecture Women in Victorian Society went well. Don't think any of the female students want to go to 1800's anytime soon.1:30 PM Apr 6th from web

2656 Cambridge - London Light Opera invited me to be guest of honor for tonight's performance of HMS Pinafore. What to do with 2nd ticket?2:42 PM Apr 6th from web
2656 - Guess I will go over to Drama Dept. & see if any starving student wants to go with me. Catch is they will have to sit next to me.2:46 PM Apr 6th from web

2656-Found Gilbert & Sullivan fan. Brenda is even willing to borrow Victorian dress from costumes to match my suit. Taking her to dinner.5:14 PM Apr 6th from web

2656-Nice Native American restaurant near theater in London. Love fry bread. Pity Brenda way to young for me. Hope don't bore her too much.5:17 PM Apr 6th from web

2656 London - Everyone thinks I'm part of the cast because I'm wearing a Victorian suit. Can you blame me? Look at 27th Century fashion!9:57 PM Apr 6th from web

2656 - Brenda complains she keeps losing me. Haven't moved from my seat once. T.A.s are suppose to blend in. I do inconspicuous too well.10:06 PM Apr 6th from web

2656 Cambridge - Got back in late. Nice performance, as good as the 1878 Premiere. I think Brenda had a good time. Nice to have company.7:37 AM Apr 7th from web

http://www.youtube.com/watc... In case you wonder what I look like, I'm the one in crowd with top hat.8:42 AM Apr 7th from web

2656 Cambridge - At office going through offers of assignments from other Universities. Berkeley wants video of Emperor Norton. Sounds fun!8:51 AM Apr 7th from web

2656 Cambridge - Off to University of London to present video I took of Oscar Wilde. Then to Cardiff U to give lecture on Cricket in 1800's.9:13 AM Apr 7th from web

2656 - Oxford History Department asked me to give talk tonight to students on being a Temporal Anthropologist. Odd Oxford's own T.A. won't.4:41 PM Apr 7th from web

2656-I think Oxford needs to talk to their T.A., Tobias. I don't care if he is the great nephew of Sir Albert Leech, he needs to do his job.4:52 PM Apr 7th from web

************************************************
a3austin@Wendell_Howe you seem to be so busy when do you rest?6:01 PM Apr 7th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@a3austin I do run around when home trying to tie up loose ends so I can get back into the field. Really hate the 27th Century. Tea helps!6:19 PM Apr 7th from web in reply to a3austin

a3austin@Wendell_Howe too much work & not enough play can keep u from the field.6:28 PM Apr 7th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe
************************************************

2656 Cambridge - Came to office early to answer mail and make contacts. Need to get this all done. Returning to field this afternoon.7:13 AM Apr 8th from web

2656 Cambridge - Will try once more contact Matilda. Is she in present or still in 1100's? Would be so nice to see her. It's been too long!7:21 AM Apr 8th from web

************************************************
Stonewoodforge@Wendell_Howe To what year r u going? England again?7:23 AM Apr 8th from web in reply to Wendell_Howe

@Stonewoodforge If I say yes, I am returning to England, thousands of Scots will thrash me. I will be going to Edingurgh, SCOTLAND - 1877.7:40 AM Apr 8th from web
************************************************

2656 Bohemia - NO!! Just as I enter the dock, who walks out...Matilda! She's being dragged to debriefing & I have time machine to catch.2:58 PM Apr 8th from web

2656 - Institute can't wait on either of us. Spare us 2 minutes. At least I got a hug. My personal life is a joke. Hope Matilda does better.3:01 PM Apr 8th from web

next file:

http://tweetarchivepart2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment